I'm not actually, I'll look into it.

i use iWork, FCP Studio, Adobe CS3 and thats about it tbh

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Ah.. me thinks ilife won't compare to FCP
I momentarilly forgot you were a pro :oops:

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Right lads...took the plunge and bought a 13" Macbook pro with 2.53Ghz 4GB ram/250GB HD....and I absolutely love it!!Yes its expensive and I could have bought an ordinary laptop AND a pc for the same money but I`m really pleased with this machine..its very fast compared to my desktop pc and has been a doddle to get used to..downloads from `tinternet are virtually on par with my pc,even via wifi and the battery life is around 5-7 hrs on average plus its a bit like a `Teg.....stunningly good looks :D ..thanks for your input,Cheers,David

VTeCMonKeY

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:
Right lads...took the plunge and bought a 13" Macbook pro with 2.53Ghz 4GB ram/250GB HD....and I absolutely love it!!Yes its expensive and I could have bought an ordinary laptop AND a pc for the same money but I`m really pleased with this machine..its very fast compared to my desktop pc and has been a doddle to get used to..downloads from `tinternet are virtually on par with my pc,even via wifi and the battery life is around 5-7 hrs on average plus its a bit like a `Teg.....stunningly good looks :D ..thanks for your input,Cheers,David
When I first moved to mac, I also bought a macbook... a great thing to do is plug in into a desktop monitor and external k/b and mouse when at home... then just use it as a laptop as and when its needed :)

Gotta buy an iPad as soon as they come out... but like most people I'm not entirely sure why...