Fantasy teg build!!!!

vkcs20

Advanced Member
yeah...the new skyline GTR would be a good alternative....but to answer your question.... i'll get the most expensive parts available for the dc5 ...KPro , the Mugen exhaust back box (as it quiet and would help to reduce the noise when going decat and heavily modifying the engine) , the Spoon pipes and header, some Toda as well will help to inflate the budget, some 18inch rims and a whole suspension system with fast road set up to keep the performance when going for the 18 inch wheels (Eibach got some expensive springs/ coil over packages) The engine itself, can have the new Js racing or Gruppe M. Some cam shafts can be expensive as well. Spending a few weeks at different Dynos and several maps can help with getting rid of the "excess" pennies that you have left! :D I think the above will help great the best Front wheel drive car in the world! 8)

spo_gen

Advanced Member
vkcs20: most expensive parts does not equal maximum performance, now thats just chav talk. :lol:

I would K20 a Jazz and make it as standard looking as possible. :D

vkcs20

Advanced Member
spo_gen... ohhh my god , "chav talk" that is so ironic!!! i'm talking about Mugen and Spoon parts! which are high performance rather expensive japanese parts! How can this be chavy? I do agree that expensive doesn't = best and most efficient, thats another debate! The guy wants to spend £30k , alright, I only suggested the easiest way to do it. A chav wouldn't be able to even afford the Gruppe M alone!

did I mention "Corsa with dump valve and clear rear lights? swear down blud! u gota realise, i'm not chattin bout Max Power mods here bruv...do ya kno wat i mean?!...u kno dem Halfords after market parts increasing BHP by 100 " ? Now that would be chavy and a dinner at Mc Donalds! or can we buy Js racing parts in Halfords now?

:evil: :shock: :wink:

spo_gen

Advanced Member
OMG.......have I actaully hurt your feelings there? Why so defensive? :eek:

Obviously for 30K, the guy will want maximum bang for his money.
Your suggestion for most expensive parts are really how chavs think when it comes to modifying (hence the 'chav talk'). Its their mentality, I never said they could afford it.

If you want something that very few DC5 owners got, get some sort of dog box/sequential transmission....thats mostly your money gone plus think of the ultra quick gearchanges. :lol: :xrockout:

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Here's a quick engine spec minus chassis, brakes etc. I'll do that later if I'm really bored.

J's Racing Carbon Intake - £750 ish
RBC Inlet Manifold - £250
J's Racing 4-2 Exhaust Manifold - £540
J's Racing 2-1 - £550
Tracy Sports Ti Exhaust -£1450
Toda A3 Cams and Springs - £1000 + fitting
Toda Stroker Kit Hi-Compression - £2750 + fitting
KPro - £1200 fully tuned

The list is endless really, with this you'd need loads of other little bits doing for the complete package and remember, this is engine alone :shock:

So, who's getting a £10k loan for that lot + fitting? :lol:

707 DC5

Advanced Member
30k huh?

I'd drop about 15k into the car and spend the rest on strippers and alcohol :xpimpdaddy: