Fast Road Set Up

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
My DC5 is sitting on Tein Coilvers, it came from Japan with them on.

It has all the adjustments in the front top struts etc.

I feel that it needs to be set up properly as it breaks loose quite easily and doesnt feel 100% in corners.

so my question is, is there any adjustment in the rear camber etc wise standard?? Or is it worth getting adjustable camber arms before having it set up ??

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Yo!

No adjustment in the rear camber unless you have camber adjustment arms chief so you would need to buy these. Most run SPC Eibach camber arms, others buddyclub do a search.

Type in FRSU and you will get loads of info. Most go to Tom at TGM Sport for the full setup, others go to TDI North Warrington and there's also Grinspeed in the North West amongst others.

Eibach rear arms will cost you around £240 + VAT, front bolts £20 + VAT and then you're looking at £96 for a full geometry setup.

HTH

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Yo!

No adjustment in the rear camber unless you have camber adjustment arms chief so you would need to buy these. Most run SPC Eibach camber arms, others buddyclub do a search.

Type in FRSU and you will get loads of info. Most go to Tom at TGM Sport for the full setup, others go to TDI North Warrington and there's also Grinspeed in the North West amongst others.

Eibach rear arms will cost you around £240 + VAT, front bolts £20 + VAT and then you're looking at £96 for a full geometry setup.

HTH
Cheers mate appreciate the info :xking:

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Lol I was sitting here thinking well I got a bargain when I bought mine then!