Fatal Crash. DC5 owner.

yosin

Advanced Member
About a few weeks ago a young guy 22 year old added me on facebook. I did not know him but he obviously added me because of being a dc5 owner and through being a member of a dc5 forum or group on Facebook. I noticed he posted alot about him and his car and obviously loved the dc5 and was quite a new owner. I never spoke to him but on Sunday night I see he posted on facebook a good few hours ago and thought I'd make the effort to say hello and have a little chat. However he wasn't online at that time so I left it.

Last night midnight I just see lots of rip posts on his Facebook and was shocked the least to ssay . I started reading more of the posts from his friends who confirmed he was involved in a 2 vehicle accident with his And Dc5 and died a short while after. :(

Please stay safe and drive responsibly everyone. I have heard 1 to many car crash related incidents over last month with all ending in tragedy for both the driver and also their friends in the car. Since the Paul walker incident I have had heard so many incidents with cars crashing and the car bursting in flames etc :(

This is the newspaper report of this related incident with am image of the teg.

http://www.thisisjersey.com/news/2013/12/31/fatal-crash-on-victoria-avenue/

Rip and full condolences to his family and friends.

yosin

Advanced Member
He was a member Of "club dc5 group" on facebook he has posted some pictures and post on there recently. He may well have been a member on here - maybe a new one. I think he only got the car no more than a month ago.