FD2 First Detail of 2014

Polk Type R

Advanced Member
Copied this from my thread on Civinfo:
The car had been parked up since the middle of last October but I had to get it out this week to get it serviced and MOT'd.
Some nice weather today (once the hail stones passed) allowed me to get everything else done to the car. First up the alloys:

Used Super Resin Polish then a couple of layers of Poorboys sealant - very impressed with the shine.
Then a good going over with Werkstat :D

A good days work - how I've missed doing this! :D

Polk Type R

Advanced Member
Thanks. Werkstat is incredible stuff, I've already purchased another kit for my DC5 which leaves Japan tomorrow! :D

G Man

Advanced Member
In the last picture it looks like the drivers door and wing has been painted at somepoint.

Sure it just the light though lol

Polk Type R

Advanced Member
G Man said:
In the last picture it looks like the drivers door and wing has been painted at somepoint.

Sure it just the light though lol
Nah, never been painted, definitely the light ;)

Mike_DC5

Advanced Member
Looks mint, if you ever consider selling PM me!<br /><br />Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Polk Type R

Advanced Member
Mike_DC5 said:
Looks mint, if you ever consider selling PM me!<br /><br />Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
Lol! Nice try bud. Currently importing a DC5 so I can keep the FD2 in this condition. You may need a Delorean cause I plan to have the FD2 for a very long time :D