FD2 Mugen RR

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Buy a standard RR, not this one, it'll hold it's value much better. RR is way to expensive IMO

Mbk786

Advanced Member
Beppe said:
Do like the mugen FD2, what do you guys think about an normal Fd2 with a jrsc running on it..

anyone on here read Japanese?

I could get one imported for you, if your interested... Minus all the fee's the companies charge on top.

beppe786

Beppe
hondafreek said:
Buy a standard RR, not this one, it'll hold it's value much better. RR is way to expensive IMO
your right standard rr would hold more value.. but only do mugen rr in red..normal fd2 comes in white blue black silver

i fancy a blue one

bluntcap

Blue FD2...JRSC...Toda mani+cat back=awesome. That's what I'd love, except the car in white. I do love a boosted K20, really makes them come alive.

Type K

Advanced Member
Genuinely one of the most beutifull honda out there IMO. Love the mugen RR but as stated previously can't justify the price tag for a civic

David_showerks

Advanced Member
Ive toyed with the idea of buying a FD2 for a while now but i am in 2 minds, i still really want a GTR but keep talking myself out of spending more money on toys till i buy a house.

But yes i LOVE FDs, i would go for a standard one myself tho.

Alex-B

Beppe said:
your right standard rr would hold more value.. but only do mugen rr in red..normal fd2 comes in white blue black silver

i fancy a blue one
Don't forget the pearl white and purple ones.

beppe786

Beppe
dave7368 said:
what did you need translating? my girlfriend is Japanese.. :xhappy:
thanks buddy ill Pm you

theres only a handfull of fd2 in uk mosty white.. ive heard that you cant kpro them is this ture? only tuning is flash pro..

Alex-B

Flashpro only and the FN2 unit works just fine on the FD2 so if you find a cheap one on Civinfo etc snap it up.

beppe786

Beppe
Alex-B said:
Flashpro only and the FN2 unit works just fine on the FD2 so if you find a cheap one on Civinfo etc snap it up.
thanks for confirming it..

i think i have a soft spot for blue.. white ill be cleaning it every 5mins

blue looks darker (could be just picture)

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Dooooo itttt :), I wasn't a fan of the fd2 Until I see a couple of examples posted up on here, wouldn't get a Mugen RR unless I had loads of spare cash, there's so many other cars I would like to own/drive.

I would get a Arctic blue one too, theres a beautiful example of one posted in the gallery section on here. Pictures speak for them selfs and all that. I would wait until the new civic is released tho just In case that affected the price As that's getting close to release now.

jdmsteve

Advanced Member
The fd2 is vivid blue pearl not arctic blue. Fl tegs also came in the vivid blue iirc
Nice colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Beppe said:

i fancy a blue one
I think you misunderstood, this RR is not standard. He means get a standard one as that will hold its value better.

beppe786

Beppe
Coldfuse said:
I think you misunderstood, this RR is not standard. He means get a standard one as that will hold its value better.
Yeah i understood.. maybe didn't say it right an standard Mugen RR would hold better value.. that one above has been played about with available at 20k direct from japan

Rob_DC5

Advanced Member
Go for it mate, I've just bought a CW FD2 this weekend in stock form it's awesome so imagine the Mugen RR will be unbeatable :)

beppe786

Beppe
Rob_DC5 said:
Go for it mate, I've just bought a CW FD2 this weekend in stock form it's awesome so imagine the Mugen RR will be unbeatable :)
let us know how it compares to the teg.. im gonna go for a blue one.. not mugan rr

i been taking to a guy who already has a supercharged fd2 was saying standard rear shock are too hard have to change them and handle even better

get some pix up did you go for white with half red seats

Rob_DC5

Advanced Member
I must admit I love DC5's I've had four now inc a JRSC ome and on the track nothing comes close, but day to day use I must admit I do prefer the FD2, it's smoother drive, I have coilovers fitted so not as harsh as my DC5, seats four adults comfortably and as it's a newer car it just feels better built and love the futuristic interior, yes it's the red/black seats with red carpets combo, if you've had a DC5 and are thinking about an FD2 I would say go for it, you won't be disappointed :)