Fed up with Adrian Flux, soo useless...

eXceed

Resident Driver
I'm 22 but was 21 when I started with Adrian Flux in January and I've been paying about £230 on a monthly basis. But anyway apart from the price being quite high (i have a friend who has 9 points and is 22 and he pays just over a grand...) they are just not able to make any changes to my policy without cancelling my current one. Basically refusing to put my car on a laid up policy whilst it's off the road for some performance parts adding.
I'm just wondering if there's anyone else I can go with as I think I'd much rather just cancel this policy now and go with someone who is a bit more flexible. Starting to get a little bit urineed off being told we only allow that for drivers over the age of 25.
Another solution would be to sort my self out with fleet insurance as I do own a company but it's a lot of effort when I should be able to just make changes to my policy as and when I need.
Is Sky a little more flexible or am I going to be running into hte same walls??

Stoo

Whining.....
Is it in the policy small print about changes??
That price is mental by the way. I don't get it!

eXceed

Resident Driver
I've been reading through it trying to find where I stand legally as I'm actually starting to think I might just get my solicitor to call up as I really can't be asked. The thing that urinees me off most is why would my age have any baring as to what happens to my car if it's at home with the engine currently out?! MENTAL!

I will not be returning to AF that's for sure, they sound nice but they're fornicateing useless. Veering more and more towards fleet insurance!!

NiCkO

Advanced Member
i do rate fluxy tbh but sky is my next move in nov when it renewel time :D and who is ur m8 he sounds like he's got a cracking deal!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
i do rate fluxy tbh but sky is my next move in nov when it renewel time :D
Snap, just switched to Sky, saved about £200 doing so!

Although when I was 23, sky said they can't insure me until I was 25.... that may have changed now, but I can't guarantee it.

I was paying 1600 when I started driving the DC5 with Adrian Flux when I was 23. At the time I had 3 years NCB.

Stylesa

Advanced Member
Admiral were next best for me, but they only offer £500 of modifications cover, over and above that amount and you'll lose out should the worst happen.

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Im with flux!

Im 21 with 3ncb and live in a good area all mods declared £1250 comp!

If you tell them you have owned performance cars its cheaper. I had a Megane R26 and an R33 GTR before the DC5 and after telling them, the rate came down.