Feels Exhaust

FireDance

Advanced Member
Hey

Do Feels make an exhaust for the DC5?

I have had a look and can only find them for the EP3.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Just had a look. They still do.

I know from other Hondas that the quality of their exhausts and other parts is very good however there was an Australian chap living in Japan with a DC5, whose brand new Feels exhaust literally split apart at some of the welds after only being on for a short time. He had to take it back to Feels and after difficult negotiations with the help from a local he was able to get refunded. As said, their parts are known for being quality so it might have been just a freak one off incident, but I thought you should know as he is the only person I've come across who has had a Feels exhaust for the DC5.

I would link you to his blog but he took it down a while ago. Some of the other members might have read it, it was the racinginjapan blog.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
It's not titanium is it? I was attracted to the Amuse titan but decided against because no end seem to complain of the welds cracking (think this happened to one of TGMs race cars too) so it's put me off titanium to be honest. Shame as it's so much lighter than steel!

FireDance

Advanced Member
I thought it was titanium with a blue tip (I know that's what it is on the EP3)

Cheers for the replies :xgrin:

bluntcap

Half titanium, the b-pipe isn't just the back box.

My FEELs cat back has been on my EP3 for about 3 years or so never had an issue with it, quality is outstanding. Sound is also love;y, get's very loud with a JRSC attached, but just as a cat back or with a race manifold it's not silly loud, it's just nice.

FireDance

Advanced Member
bluntcap said:
Half titanium, the b-pipe isn't just the back box.

My FEELs cat back has been on my EP3 for about 3 years or so never had an issue with it, quality is outstanding. Sound is also love;y, get's very loud with a JRSC attached, but just as a cat back or with a race manifold it's not silly loud, it's just nice.
It's your fault I want one!!! :xlol: