Female looking for insurance on the dc5!

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
Best I've found is £680 ... 24 year old and 6 years no claims ... Any help on getting cheaper but still decent cover?, thanks!

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
What have you driven previously Helen....I`m sure that makes a difference but shop around in the Insurance forum on here and I`m sure you could better it xthumbup

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
erm .. I've had 4 fiestas 2 bmws and a mini! lol. at the mo it's a fiesta zetec s .. looked on compare the market but was gonna try that green light?!

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
thanks! I'll give brentacre a go aswell :) .. finding it hard to find my perfect dc5 aswell :(

dc5ian

Advanced Member
i dont think you would beat that quote. best companies for me have been a plan, and now sky

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Thats the exact price im paying on mine. 24, driving clean since 17 etc etc, and ive had "experience" with previous TypeRs, which is a bonus...id say thats a very good price. ;). Happy hunting for the perfect 5 now. Oh and welcome. :)

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
xhelen06x said:
Best I've found is £680 ... 24 year old and 6 years no claims ... Any help on getting cheaper but still decent cover?, thanks!
If you cover less than 7500 miles we may be able to offer you a lower price?

We can also cater for modifications and even offer track day cover.

Feel free to get in touch if you would like a quote.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000

xhelen06x

Advanced Member
Neil@Greenlight said:
If you cover less than 7500 miles we may be able to offer you a lower price?

We can also cater for modifications and even offer track day cover.

Feel free to get in touch if you would like a quote.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000
brilliant!!! thank u so much ... 760 with 6k miles or over, or 660 with 5k miles!

:D made up!!