Filling up...

W 70M C

Advanced Member
...so being a newb to DC5 ownership, does anyone else have problems filling up ie the pump clicking off all the time, ive tried everything, wiggling the nozzle, holding it half out and still, i get about 2 litres in and click....grrr! :xrealangry:

oregato

Advanced Member
happened on one of my old cars, best bet is to just not put the nozzle in all the way.

Rik Allen

Happened with most of my Honda's, if you put the nozzle right in the fuel splashes of the nozzle and the pump thinks the tank is full and stops pumping

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Sorry for asking the obvious but does this happen at different stations or have you just filled it up once since ownership?

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
I can't say i've had any issues with my TEG but i did used to have a lot of trouble with an old Citroen AX, the only way to get any meaningful amount of fuel into it was to have the nozzle upside-down and only half way in...

W 70M C

Advanced Member
lol....Thanks for the advice guys....its happend a a few garages and i have tried all the above (except the unside down idea!) but i filled uip last night at a local garage which i hadent used before...and it didnt do it...not once...wahoo!! \:D/