Finally bought one!

BigCarlo

Right ive just bout my first DC5 on Saturday

Its white with white ssr wheels and tein coilovers. Ill get some pics posted when i get round to it.

Right my question is because im getting the wheels refurbished tomorrow. I was wondering what colour to get them done in? should I redo them in white black or even another colour all together? What's everyone's opinion on different colours,? there getting powder coated.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Hi and welcome

Put some pictures up

I'm not sure what ssr wheels look like so hard to say

WraithPriest

Advanced Member
One person did then candy apple red, and they looked smart as hell. Can't remember their username though.

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
WraithPriest said:
One person did then candy apple red, and they looked smart as hell. Can't remember their username though.
Is that the dc5 in the stuke skirt extensions on the group buy section? They look pretty nice and are red

BigCarlo

That one with the red wheels looks ace I cant seem to upload any pics there to large

BigCarlo

Well thats it away to get them done in red ill hopefully take a really low quality pic of the car so I can actually upload some pics

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Upload the photos via an image host ie photobucket or something, and youll have good quality photos :)

edit: don't use photobucket..