FINALLY GOT MY DC5;););)

c7frw84

Advanced Member
After months of searching I've finally got my hands on stunning dc5, it's got a few tasteful mods on it dc sports manifold, dc sports exhaust and kpro ecu, got dyno print out at 245bhp. All it needs is an rbc inlet manifold and a trip down to tdi north;) Can't wait to pick it up on fri!!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Was it from a forum member? That is good gains from such a small amount of mods.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Hello and congratulations!

You would be surprised about the gains you could get from just re-mapping a standard DC5!

c7frw84

Advanced Member
I was surprised as well but there's a print out to prove it, I'll get a few pics of it when I get chance, pick it up 2day in Aberdeen straight from nightshift im gonna be knackered:( I'm sure I'll wake up as soon as I get behind the wheel lol

mario_v

Advanced Member
impressive figures, look forward to seeing the pictures and welcome to the club! :)

c7frw84

Advanced Member
Cheers folks, not had a chance 2 take pics of it yet it's been raining here since I picked it up:(

jasondc55

Advanced Member
You will wonder why you did not buy a Dc5 before now . Awesome piece of kit they are and even better with extra power. :xgrin: