Finally got them

donkeykong

Advanced Member
Wanted to share these with you guys, bought them they are in very good condition.
Waiting for the spring to get them on.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Very nice, haha how long were you debating them for. Glad you got them. Best wheel on the market :) . Just put on a set of centre caps the same as your's about 20 mins ago

donkeykong

Advanced Member
Thanks guys, appreciate it! Such a nice club here.
Anyway got them from a belgian guy who had a ep3, i saw these wheels for quite sometime, switched owners cause not made fo ep3. Original they came from a accord. Now there is 225 on them a bit stretched, but ok. Rim is quite wide and im quite low, im planning to buy a coilover set so i can raise it back up a bit. With the eibachs i think the back is too low. Next month i will visit malaysia so maybe i can get a nice set over there. I wish i coul spen money on ohlins.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Wonder if that size would fit on the front? if so 245 40 will be my next sized front tyres

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Wonder if that size would fit on the front? if so 245 40 will be my next sized front tyres
Im talking about the front ha :) . Your setup on the TE's could work nicely i reckon. 8.5 up front with a 245/40 and more camber. 7.5 rear with a 215/45