Finally here!

coconat

Advanced Member
Hello folks, my name is Natalie i'm from Blyth (near Newcastle) i've been here quite some time, I have been saving for my teggy for a good year and a half and today I finally got the keys to my own! :)

Needless to say i'm thrilled with it, i've gone from a 1.2 Corsa to this and it's just a dream to drive. I imported a fresh car through JM Imports based in the north-east and it's been a great experience.

I always had my heart set on a facelift, I know this divides people's opinion a lot but as I say it's what I always wanted, I still love the pres but I love the sharp look on the front lights. I have lots of plans for it but saving for a mortgage now so it may be some time before I get to them! I would like any tips on removing the black back strip if possible.

Just got a new DSLR also so will get some nicer pictures later on :)

Facelift DC5 with C pack, 40k miles, fresh import

Brophy

Advanced Member
Very nice mate ;) looks clean. I'd recommend mugen rear lip (if can source one) for the rear that hides that black strip nicely ;)

coconat

Advanced Member
That's true Brophy, the only problem is I wanted the Mugen front lip and sideskirts and zaust first so may never have the cash for the rear haha we will see :)

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!

I buy my 1st 'Teg5 days ago thinking "There isn't a CHANCE anyone else will have one around here" and you go and buy one!!

I work in Newcastle (Northumbria Uni), keep an eye out for me:

coconat

Advanced Member
Haha, believe it or not someone else bought a pre it came on the ship with mine :) I think it's good there's a few of us, they are lovely cars! Mine went on the ship on xmas eve so it's been a very long wait due to weather but worth every last bit of it now he's here

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Welcome again Nat, good to see that you finally got your hands on a fresh import, I was not far from importing a FL one over also when I was looking for mine but I found a beauty PFL from one of the previous owners on here ;)

Enjoy! :D

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
Yea I bet, looks a pristine example

:xaiweb4: Still SLIGHTLY huffed I'm not the only CW '5 in Newcastle now :xaiweb4: :lol:

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. Nice car. Im down at Whitby. I got my car from Andy at 200BHP, New Hartley in February 2010. To date its been both reliable and enjoyable.

Im sure you're going to get bags of enjoyment out of that little motor you've got.

Regards Granty.

coconat

Advanced Member
Thanks all :) can't wait to see some of you at meets, I'm hoping to go to Trax again this year and Knockhill in april though no tracktime just with some friends who are going out on it

Brophy

Advanced Member
That's true Brophy, the only problem is I wanted the Mugen front lip and sideskirts and zaust first so may never have the cash for the rear haha we will see :)
That is true, lots of parts to save up for :)

Just realised yours is the one kept seeing on jm-imports Facebook lol there was PFL aswell. Didn't even click :p

mark type r

Advanced Member
I'm waiting for Andy @ JM Imports to find me a FL DC5, I've seen yours go through the process.

It's a nightmare just waiting for the right car never mind the importing wait.
Enjoy the car

coconat

Advanced Member
I agree Mark, I waited an un-usually long time due to weather and delay on the boat, but trust me even after I waited 3months when you finally get it, it's so worth it :) makes it feel a bit more special

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Hi Natalie...welcome to the our ickle Teg owners club!!Well done pet,I`m sure this will be the best car you will ever own...Enjoy xthumbup

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr

This is my FL...had it nearly 8 years now and there is still nothing I`d replace it with!
Same as yourself, I waited 13 weeks for mine to arrive but it was worth every minute :xyes: