Finally I'm a DC5 owner

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
As the title suggests I finally picked up my DC5 from Andy @ 200bhp on Saturday. :D

The first sight of the car had me with a grin like a Cheshire cat, photos of these cars simply do not do do them justice - they are truly a thing of automotive beauty.

The car is mint inside and out - and I love the performance - the car really has surpassed all my expectations thus far. The 6 hour drive home was really enjoyable. The power delivery of the K20 and handling of the car is so far from that of my B16 powered EK4 its unreal. Even with the Mugen Twin loop and airbox the car is so quiet - I could not hear myself think once I'd tuned the EK4 - At least this way the cops should leave me alone.

Anyway I'm preaching to the converted so I'll stop there.

I still have aforementioned grin on my face two days later - I'm sure it will be that way for a while yet. No pics for you guys yet because its pissing down up here - but I will take and post some soon.

Big thanks to Andy for sourcing such a beautiful car. Cheers mate.

moggs

Advanced Member
Congrats. hope to be in the same situation as you very soon. And you are right, pics don't do them justice.

Get some pics up tho.

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
:D Yep once we get a day with no rain (Im not holding my breath), I will get some photos done.

Cheers all.

JiZ

Well done mate. A good 4 months down the line and I have a grin on my face. As for the looks....I still catch myself stealing a glance out of the office window to see her in the car park. My boss has a DB9 parked next to it and guest to the company still ask about my motor first!

Long may the grin continue :D

Allen

Advanced Member
Nice one mate, Still puts a smile on my face when i walk out my front door, and a even bigger one when im drivin it
Enjoy... :D

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
Cheers Guys - Mine is getting a lot of attention in my work car park as well.

Tell me - Does anyone else on here have a Japanese bird talk to them when they get in their car? Mine has, I really like it, have no idea what she's on about - but if thats not JDM, I dont know what is. :D