First DC5 - aftermarket front bumper

Ronnie31

Hi - been browsing on here a while and have a good feel of what to look for when I go to a view a teg. Ive noticed that there is regularly ones up for sale with aftermarket bumpers on, theyre not really to my taste but they do tend to be advertised for a little less.

Are there many standard front bumpers available? if I can save some money buying one I dont mind getting a bit of work done to get it back standard.

Rob.

Advanced Member
There not easy to come by really.... took me 4 months to find one that was actually in one piece an not badly damaged!

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Dependent on the Front bumper you may be able to arrange a swap with an existing owner buddy.

Again it all about what you have/get against what someone may want.

E.g. With a Mugen pfl front bumper you would definitely find someone to swap with you (me for example)

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
I was in the same boat as you when I bought mine last month, but I've grown to love the look of it (much to the hate of others) and I'll be keeping it 'as is' now and just respraying/freshening things up.

Depending on the bumper, bet you do the same :xhaha: It's nice to be different sometimes, although I do agree being 'unique' doesn't always mean being nice/the best.

Ronnie31

It was one with a mugen front bumper that I was considering. Looking further into it and it was one that had been (local - Newcastle) advertised on here and wasn't for me. Think I'm likely to get a fresh import now.

Ep3 has just sold, might be on me bmx for a while travelling to work.

Thanks for the speedy replies