Fitted me 5Zigen ram-air induction intake

dobber

Advanced Member
Well started at about 10.30 this morning. Removed front bumper which is a bit of a scary moment :? but it all came off fairly easy, phew :)

Had to work out how it all went in (had no instructions) which wasnt too bad fortunatly. Fitting the air scoop was the hardest job. Removed battery, slackened off radiator amoungst loads of other bits. Finished it all (after some food :)) at about 1.15 which wasnt to bad. Turned the key and it conked out, started it again and it just about managed to tick over when i noticed that the engine light came on DOH! Had a hunt under the bonnet and found that i had slightly unplugged plug, blue one which does something to the fuel mix and stuff. Plugged it back in, started it up and was perfect again, had to remove fuse Nº6 to reset the ECU and was sorted. Need to go for a good blast to test it properly now. Initial impressions though are good :D

T666YPR

Glad you got it on OK :D

Thought T&G would remember after fitting Franzs'

-Yeah,that box is a bit fiddly,so were the bolts :evil:

Shame the warmer days are starting,as you can really feel the extra power on cold days 8)

Simon

dobber

Advanced Member
T666YPR said:
Glad you got it on OK :D

Thought T&G would remember after fitting Franzs'

-Yeah,that box is a bit fiddly,so were the bolts :evil:

Shame the warmer days are starting,as you can really feel the extra power on cold days 8)

Simon
Didnt get T&G to fit it, did it myself :) couldnt wait any longer and seeing as it was a nice day yesterday i thought "what the hell" :D