Fitting ep3 seats in a dc5

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Looks really good mate fair play, the ep3 and dc5 rails aren't that much different from memory. They are the same bar one of the corner brackets that would need shortening going from ep3 to dc5.

We put our old dc5 recaros in the ep3 and they bolted straight in bar one corner that just needed a longer bolt and spacer.

Either way good to see someone trying something different they add a more modern look :)

kammy11

Advanced Member
They look nice mate, good choice! Like you said the colour is ideal 🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Just to let anyone know, my brother has an immaculate set of these he's looking to trade for some immaculate red dc5 seats if anyone else wants to jump on the band wagon :)

Ross

Jinis dust

Advanced Member
Cheers Olly, no there not tbh. The actual frame/rails that bolt to the actual floor of the car are pretty much the same bar the one hole, But I didn't want to be cutting the rails up to shorten them.
Dc5 in a ep3 is easy, as you say just need a longer bolt and some washers or a spacer. But ep3 into a dc5 is a bit more tricky and less commonly done.
I was debating buying some 30th anniversary seats that are all red. But think I prefer these tbh.
Thanks, sure is

Justin

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
Wow nice work

When I read title I thought why the f you doing this.

But they don't look as bad as I thought. In fact look pretty good. And of more supportive for longer journeys then win win

Nice one