Fitting rear speakers???

thomsojf

Advanced Member
Recently my rear speakers have become all crackily. So I am going to invest in a pair of rear speakers...without spending a fortune so maybe about 80-90 tops. Any advise on what ones I should buy?

How do I remove all the plastic panelling so I can get into fit them. I take it they will just "plug" into the cabels that are already their.

Thanks

Jonny

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
from memory i had to make a small adaptor as i think they might have originally been three screw fixings, the grilles either just pop off, or twist through 30deg cant quite remember but im sure someone will be along in a sec to help out

thomsojf

Advanced Member
That sounds realy easy up until the bit when you said make your own adapter lol. How did you do that?
Looking at buying some as soon as but don't want to much up the connection if you no what I mean.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i knew i wasnt going mad, I might even have the mdf adaptors in the garage, if i have i'll send them.

thomsojf

Advanced Member
That would be sweet as if you could send me them. Will help loads as I might lose a finger or two....then the mrs wouldn't be happy lol.

Cheers chalkie, looks like I have found my next project :)

Now I just need toget decent speakers and a double din so I can get my iPhone working and Bluetooth.

Jonny

redcap

Advanced Member
Anyone know the part number for the rear speaker adapters? are they the same as the civic ones? Autoleads???

I'm looking to get some from a UK source rather than order RSX ones from the states.