FL silver DC5 - £6500 on Pistonheads

tico_87

Advanced Member
if mileage was lower it wouldn't be at that price mikey :p even with that mileage its still cheap for a FL.

bennn

Advanced Member
Very cheap I'd say. Surely got to be something a miss, although from the description it does sound pretty genuine!

Mark_teg

Staff member
Seems way too cheap to me, despite the mileage!
99k miles isn't a lot these days..

coconat

Advanced Member
That definately doesn't look right to me..they seem desperate to sell so you have to ask why.

FL's tend to go for much more even with high mileage- saw one with 85000 go for 9k a while back

Must admit I don't see a lot of FLs in that colour..but what's with that fugly GB sticker? ):

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Advert says he selling due to retiring, could be an old guy that just doesn't realise what he has and the value of it.

After sounds genuine though, a good phone call and a viewing up on the ramp and you'll see if it is or not. Shame I'm bit closer...

There is a white facelift around my way driven by an old guy, 60+, always wondered if he'd sell it and if he realised if he knew what he actually has.

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Advert says he selling due to retiring, could be an old guy that just doesn't realise what he has and the value of it.

After sounds genuine though, a good phone call and a viewing up on the ramp and you'll see if it is or not. Shame I'm bit closer...

There is a white facelift around my way driven by an old guy, 60+, always wondered if he'd sell it and if he realised if he knew what he actually has.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Judging by the mileage and GB stickers its probably been to europe a fair few times. Good chance its been looked after though as you wouldnt travel in an unworthy car in to europe as your just asking for trouble

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Looks a good buy! Always risky when they come up so cheap but if all the paperwork checks out then the one owner since import seems like a real plus point.

DC5DAVE

Collected this a couple of days ago :xhappy:

Back staying with my parents for a while and could really do with a second car so going to be sharing it with my dad, will be mainly his as I have my DC2 although it's more track focused, so from one elderly owner to another!

The old guy that owned it was a real character and clearly loved his cars, it's been very well cared for and overly serviced which is good, a few little pensioner related marks to sort out but nothing major, very happy with it indeed.

DC5RS

DC5
RE Spirit said:
Says the one with a CW on his profile photo... :p haha
*cough* *cough* always had a sweet spot for white tegs BUT that doesn't mean anything! <_< :-&quot;