FLO is back?

bennn

Advanced Member
Looks rough as a badgers.

Not for me, but at the price it might make someone a good track car as the seller says.

truupR

Advanced Member
I heard about this car yonks ago way back before I got mine. Didn't think I'd ever see it up for sale again. Such a legend of a crapwagon. Feel sorry if someone doesn't read the history of threads on the forums before buying.

How the current owner ended up buying it is another thing...

Danny88413

I no this car nothing like what he's put on eBay he done his self out of money on it, he cleaned it / polished it weekly, it was the first owner that brought it for( £9500 / had it brought him so never looked after it),that never looked after it, all this needs mostly is bumper respraying runs fine the owner was explaining it's past from last owner but it's nothing like what he explained in the listing :)

dc5ian

Advanced Member
Danny88413 said:
I no this car nothing like what he's put on eBay he done his self out of money on it, he cleaned it / polished it weekly, it was the first owner that brought it for( £9500 / had it brought him so never looked after it),that never looked after it, all this needs mostly is bumper respraying runs fine the owner was explaining it's past from last owner but it's nothing like what he explained in the listing :)
is it me or is anyone else finding it hard to understand this

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
dc5ian said:
is it me or is anyone else finding it hard to understand this
No mate, you're not alone trust me.

Some posters these days write gibberish that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.