Floor bars

sinbad

Advanced Member
Probably the least likely bar you'll need but i guess every little helps.

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
stoo, what's with the constant piss take towards my posts? :?

was curious as to if the floor bars actually did anything or not... thinking online to the group buy that has been mentioned, so seeing what I need to get and what to sell on. As if a roll cage was my decision, then the rear struts will be out.

Stoo

Whining.....
Yella Fella said:
stoo, what's with the constant urine take towards my posts? :?
Im having a giggle at your constant thread revivals, question after question that could be resolved by using the search, and your constant repetition about going racing.

Go to TGM, look at their race cars.

Simple machines really, nothing fancy.
No floor bars, just a cage.

Works for them........... :D

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
I have searched loads fella :D, but sometimes some replies are proper inbedded into like 10 page threads etc.

And like you said yourself, thread revivals... I have searched and to add to something, I felt it's better to revive it than to start a proper new one altogether and then get the "use google", "have you tried searching", same old sarky comments, I might as well go on type r forum for all those funny comments.

Yes I mention for racing, what's wrong with that, surely the set up will be different for going racing/heavy track use over just general fast road use? Just trying to be wise with money and getting all the right facts... and if it's as easy as to keep speaking to tgm/tdi and all these other people, surely there be no need to post on forums :lol:

Thought some info be good for others too :)

You get all your stuff done at TGM too stooo?

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
I fitted my front strut brace myself, that's about it... got someone else to take it off though haha

I only know IT/photography, cars phase me

eXceed

Resident Driver
I think it's quite interesting actually, and for those of us who don't want a boot full of metal then these various bars are a god send. And also quite stealthy... Gotta say I've started doing things myself as it really is quite simple. But I won't go as far as to drill holes in to the body/parts myself (unless I'm absolutely certain! Even then I'd prefer to defer that kind of job :lol:).

Stoo

Whining.....
Its all about confidence really.
At the end of the day its all just a big meccano set

alucardo

Advanced Member
Had a floor bar in my dc2 got it for free couldent feel any difference on track and the dc2 chasis has more flex than a dc5. Imo pointless.