Floor mats replacement / lookalike

carl hammond

Advanced Member
DC5RLY said:
Late reply.. My bad.

Ok, so firstly I'd made a mistake on the original order and selected the budget version. They come in a variety of options from budget, standard, premium (velour) and rubber in 4mm. They also have a few options when it comes to the outer edging.

I've got to say they still look alright however I was aiming for the standard/premium ones and would definitely go for these, sake of an extra few quid.

The trim/edging has been done in black leather, I'd say it's a lookalike or leather alternative, but not shabby at all.

Little bit let down as they don't have the fixing points on the drivers side, maybe because they're the budget version. I've take the pegs out while these are in so they sit flush.

In all they fit great and a half decent replacement to help keep the jackpot oem mats dry throughout winter.

I'll get some pics up if anyone's interested..?
Sorry I forgot to post up where mine were from, I will do later as I have the paperwork filed away. They also did not have the hole for the peg but I took a screwdriver to the mat and made the hole so the peg slotted through still on the drivers mat.