FOOLED on eBay? please HELP ! ! !

Armenomania

Advanced Member
Nice said,mossyhennebry :)
Actually the lucky day turned into bad one after the afternoon,guys:(
I took the manifold there, we started wrapping it...I thought as the mechanic said we will need 45mins to 1 hour... I had to go to work an hour after I went to garage. As i couldn't wait it for getting done, I have decided to wait little bit more instead of coming tomorrow for the installation...so i decided to cancel the 1st lesson (I`m a guitar teacher :) ) then the 2nd... Finally we took the OEM manifold out... few months ago I had to change the primary lambda sensor (EUR320) because it was miss functioning. The S***head who changed it f***ked it up while screwing in.
I was amazed when I offered him money for the job he had done and he said "its ok, mate...it was a 5 min job so I wont take money" actually he knew what he had done to the Sensor :( I gave him 10 euros anyway...Today when screwing the sensor out the guy told me, its done bro...someone miss screwed it,so now u want a new one...:( I paid EUR 270 for that...and cancelled all my lessons until the car got ready.

Anyway, guys...after installing the manifold I have noticed some gain in mid range. the car seems goes little more smooth and makes some sweet noise when pushing hard on the throttle between 2000-4500 RPMs. Along with my Buddy Club Spec III PRO now its veeeeeeeeeery Loud :(
Didn't notice much top end power increase though as the guys were writing about TODA...well maybe I haven't the chance to test it more, because I had to go to work... will see in couple of hours when will go for a Ride to test it :)
Yea, and whats amazing, the check light didn't come out as few of the members said it will because of the missing Cat.... So my mechanic was right when he said if the lambda sensors are in a proper working condition, there will be no engine check light...Hope it wont pop out in the near future

rodney

Advanced Member
Mate,I haven't felt anything really without a map. There's a member that's the exception but you need a remap to achieve the potential of a aftermarket manifold.

Armenomania

Advanced Member
rodney said:
Mate,I haven't felt anything really without a map. There's a member that's the exception but you need a remap to achieve the potential of a aftermarket manifold.
Sure I will need to,bro. just the problem is that i havent got KPRO yet :(
Posted a rep in the "wanted" section. Will see if there's someone who wants to sell one...

Armenomania

Advanced Member
OMFG!!!!! It`s AMAZIIIIING! Dudes, highly recommended! Get TODA! ;) day time didnt notice much gains because we had like +40C. Just got back from the ride... car turned into Rocket :D what an amazing sound combination with TODA manifold + BC spec III PRO ! on the 1st gear when the Vtec kiks in the wheels start to spin all the way up until the redline! As previously said there are good gains in the mid range as well. I can imagine whats gonna happen when I install RBC and K-PRO :green:

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
so it was you!! I was going to go for that same manifold from the same person too, kept my eye on that bad boy but got my Toda from elsewhere in the end, getting it fitted tomorrow :D

Armenomania

Advanced Member
Yella Fella said:
so it was you!! I was going to go for that same manifold from the same person too, kept my eye on that bad boy but got my Toda from elsewhere in the end, getting it fitted tomorrow :D
Good mate! you will notice good changes, remember me ;)