FORUM MEMBER (UNDEZTEG)

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Does anyone on here know this chap who is called James or bought things off him? username **UNDEZTEG**??

I have paid him well before xmas for a set of clear headlamps that he was selling on the link below but 3weeks im still waiting for the headlamps. He's replied to me by pm only a few times saying the postal service was to blame, in the end i just said i wanted a refund. He said to me latest i would get a refund through paypal latest MONDAY!!. Now im still waiting for a refund and still no joy. :evil:

Im really not ammused!! :evil:

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15772

Suped

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear that Jemmy. If you paid by Paypal, then you can take out a complain against the user. I think they have the power to put the dispute to rest by forcing a refund on their account. :lol:

DC5TU

Advanced Member
there was a HUUUUGE thread on here about him recently

steer clear

he denied his DC5 being in an accident whilst trying to sell it, denied threads about him being a conman on other forums too basically.

Evs

Advanced Member
FAO James (Undezteg)

Questions have been raised about you by a few members now. So far you have had the benefit of the doubt on here and a degree of protection. This won't continue indefinitely.

I'd like to see a credible explanation posted here please and this issue sorted out asap - ie if you have taken the money then either deliver the parts or provide a refund. Don't PM me, if you do I will just post the contents in this thread.

Thanks.

sinbad

Advanced Member
Nice one Evs! =D>

Good to see some kind of protection of the users.
It needs some kind of mutual trust between buyer and seller. No one should be getting ripped off. I hope James has a good explanation...

Undezteg

Advanced Member
esus christ, there is no explanation , i had the lights sent recorded and the got returned!

prat!

The money will be in you paypal acount by 10.00 pm tonight (when i get home from work)

hardly a scam is it!

bye

Evs

Advanced Member
Undezteg said:
esus christ, there is no explanation , i had the lights sent recorded and the got returned!

prat!

The money will be in you paypal acount by 10.00 pm tonight (when i get home from work)

hardly a scam is it!

bye
Thanks for posting a response promptly - it is rather telling though tbh.

Before you start throwing insults about then perhaps you should consider it from the buyer's perspective. Did you tell him you'd sent it, give him a tracking number if it was recorded, tell him you'd had it returned and ask him what he wanted to do about it?

dotty

Advanced Member
Evs said:
Undezteg said:

prat!

hardly a scam is it!

bye
Thanks for posting a response promptly - it is rather telling though tbh.

Before you start throwing insults about then perhaps you should consider it from the buyer's perspective. Did you tell him you'd sent it, give him a tracking number if it was recorded, tell him you'd had it returned and ask him what he wanted to do about it?
I agree.

There is no point in throwing insults out especially from someone who's money you have :evil:

I am sure if the shoe was on the other foot you would be wondering where your purchase was after three weeks? :roll:

sinbad

Advanced Member
+1

You did also mention you would refund him by monday. You didnt even pm him to say there was a delay?

It doesnt take much to be curteous mate.

aideendc5

Advanced Member
i had the same proble through ebay last week for an item... i payed with paypal, you can report yr proble on paypal... very helpfuf with my issiu and got refund in the end

Undezteg

Advanced Member
ok , ill hold back on them, yes evs he did p.m me and p.m'd him to find out what he wanted to do, he said perfectly politely tha we mayaswell leave it and refund him, i will do it as soon as im back, sorry i havent been on here for the last few days , i didntput something up for sale to upset someone but too many people on here are only on here to point at people, i understand im in the bad but im sorting it now!

JT3173

Advanced Member
Well, count me out of the Nurburgring trip with that lot then!

I did have my reservations.

Come on James, you owned a DC5 and many other decent cars from looking at your facebook, most of which have a dedicated bunch of enthusiasts with websites too. Most, if not all (with the exception of FLO) of the cars on this site are straight and true, just like the owners on here so play the game and don't lower the tone of this website.

If there is, which I am not saying there is something wrong with the car then it should be declared to the owner.

Enough said on that.

TypeRKid, hope you get your money back with an explanation and full apology.

Undezteg

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
Well, count me out of the Nurburgring trip with that lot then!

I did have my reservations.

Come on James, you owned a DC5 and many other decent cars from looking at your facebook, most of which have a dedicated bunch of enthusiasts with websites too. Most, if not all (with the exception of FLO) of the cars on this site are straight and true, just like the owners on here so play the game and don't lower the tone of this website.

If there is, which I am not saying there is something wrong with the car then it should be declared to the owner.

Enough said on that.

TypeRKid, hope you get your money back with an explanation and full apology.
My dc5 was totally straight! bought by a mechanic infact! sold it on the first veiwing thanks

Also i am refunding him his money plus extra to appolgise

Evs

Advanced Member
Right chaps can we keep this on topic and restrict the scope of the discussion to the specific issue raised by TypeRKid, ie the item he paid for and had not received.

Let's not turn this into another thread like the previous 'car FS' one which didn't make anyone look good :idea:

Notwithstanding James (Undezteg)'s disappointing initial response, he has offered an explanation, apologised, and undertaken to provide a refund. That's all he can do.

On that basis I suggest we leave it there for now. Confirmation that the refund has been received would be good and then let's consider the matter closed.

Undezteg

Advanced Member
Thanks again evs

Just had a thought, i dont even want/need these lights and obviously wont be able to sell them now so ill refund typerkid the full amount an send them AGAIN for him free of charge!

I am anythin but a scammer!!

I appologise again tho towards typerkid!

you have a p.m