FORUM STICKERS

wocka

Advanced Member
PLEASE READ

So it‘s official, I‘m now making the forum stickers. This will be ongoing so don‘t worry, I will never run out

PRICES

2 stickers £4 posted
This includes a 25p forum donation

3 stickers £5.50 posted
This includes a 50p forum donation

Extra stickers after the £5.50 option are £1.15 each, this includes an extra 15p forum donation per sticker
(Max of 6 per order)

HOW TO ORDER

**PM ME ONCE PAID**
Put ORDER as the subject. Then tell me how many stickers you have paid for, your NAME & ADDRESS and Paypal name you used to pay with (if it‘s not your own name) I will reply DONE once I have your set ready

If you have tried to pm me and my mailbox is full. Try the next day as I will be deleting pm‘s when I‘m sorting the orders out

My Paypal address is

wocka2007@hotmail.com

Please pay as friends & family or you pay the fee

POSTAGE

The stickers will be sent in a envelope 1st class, I will try and get all new orders done daily so you should receive them within a few days

FITTING

The stickers are 143mm x 13mm, most people fit these on the rear quarter windows

Make sure the window/area is clean, free of dust and ideally without any type of wax present

Peel the backing off carefully and gently place the sticker in the desired location, make sure it‘s nice and flat without any creases

Once your happy with the location then it‘s time to apply the sticker, the easiest way with a sticker this size is just with your thumb. Rub your thumb up and down from the centre outwards one way and then the other way.

Now carefully peel off the application tape. Pull it slowly back on itself, not towards you as this could potentially pull a letter off. If any letters start to come way while peeling the application tape, just rub the letter back down and try again.

Some tape will be a masking tape type material, some will be a clear type (I changed my mind 25 stickers in on which to use) don‘t worry, both will do the same job.

That‘s it. Job done. Please try not to wash the car straight away, the first 24 hours will make a difference on how long it lasts

QUESTIONS

Please comment on the thread with questions only, no pm sent or how do i pay etc Alternatively pm me with any questions and put the subject as Question
Your welcome to post reviews or photos of the stickers fitted in the comments

FAILED DELIVERY

If you have paid for your stickers and not received them, pm me with the subject FAIL

Let me know I‘m a complete let down and I will post you a set out ASAP

Thanks
James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wocka

Advanced Member
Yes I can but It may be difficult getting the white boarder around evenly

I would have to peel back each sticker and check how it looks

But the answer to your question is yes I can

Obviously couldn‘t be put on the tinted windows though

wocka

Advanced Member
Ahhh you mean for your personal stickers?

If so pm me mate

Just noticed the itr ones yes I can do them like that

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
wocka said:
Ahhh you mean for your personal stickers?

If so pm me mate

Just noticed the itr ones yes I can do them like that

Inside out club stickers :) yeah they are sort of hidden away with behind the tint haha :) I'll pm you :)

wocka

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:

My bad angle just about see the .club :p haha Thanks James! Great work! :D
Thanks matey glad i could help with the internal ones

skengdR

Advanced Member
I've recently bought a DC5 and this forum has been amazing helping me out.

I'd love a sticker , I hope these are still available .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tbre1994

skengdR said:
I've recently bought a DC5 and this forum has been amazing helping me out.

I'd love a sticker , I hope these are still available .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They‘re still available mate, just give wocka a private message and he will sort them out for you

wocka

Advanced Member
Tbre1994 said:
They‘re still available mate, just give wocka a private message and he will sort them out for you

Thanks mate