Forza 3 Pics

dotty

Advanced Member
Really looking forward to this game, think I am going to get the MS wheel 8)

Type_R6

Advanced Member
gibbyboy said:
tron2k3 said:
How does it compare to GT5?
GT5 aint out yet.....roll on December 29th!
lol i remember playing a demo of that last year at the motorshow, taking there time! :xconfused: I think i will be buying a ps3 just for that though.

Whos played the demo of forza 3 then :D

raz786

Advanced Member
How good is this game? Is it extemely complicated to play, how much can you modify cars, etc? Looks amazing, I'm tempted to try it, but don't know if I's play it once COD MW2 comes out :lol:

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
The graphics look amazing.

Waiting for GT5 tbh. NFS on the PS3 seems to be ticking all the boxes. 8) I'm going to buy NFS towmorrow. 8)

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
its not good mate, seriously! Has any NFS ever been good? No. but they were touting this one as sim/arcade and its nothing sim in the slightest. sure looks pretty but drives horrid.

The FM3 demo is good, gives a good idea of the improvements over FM2 which is good.

Also those pics are from photomode and NOT the actual gameplay graphics, very disappointing but the physics are excellent and thats what you want in a console sim.

Type_R6

Advanced Member
chalkie said:
LA-DC5 ITR said:
NFS shift is garbage. very arcady

Really? I'm hearing good things from my pals... :?
I played the demo of shift the other day and it was sooo crap, i struggled to keep the car on the track just due to the poor handling of the cars :xconfused: they go all over the place! they try and make it a realism game but instead its worse than an arcade type of game