Forza Horizon 2 Soundtrack

D

deleted profile

Hi all, got Forza horizon 2 during the week and its the business. now i'm not one for the tunes or the dance music but the soundtrack for the game is absurdly amazing, So the question i have is can the sound track for this game be gotten anywhere or downloaded or even ripped off the Xbox one disc?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1cHm9NjIe0

The intro is absolutily gorgeous to.

DC5RS

DC5
tombrady12 said:
No man the whole thing. The entire sound track
oh so you need the sound trackS of the game?

all of them ?

either way that sound technically impossible with all the disc enctyptrion etc

I would take my time with this list http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/xbox-360/forza-horizon-2-full-soundtrack-revealed/

And start seeing them and youtube. whatever track you like you know what to do

Just seen the tracklist there are pretty good ones (nice job forza on the selection)

D

deleted profile

Why can't it just be easy and be in one place like iTunes....even though I hate ITunes and all apple related products. And the shocking thing Is I've a tune tray with 160gb ipod

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
its all simple when apple make £86 profit per second. im willing to get you all the songs if you will pay me for 10 minutes work ;)

D

deleted profile

CaLi said:
its all simple when apple make £86 profit per second. im willing to get you all the songs if you will pay me for 10 minutes work ;)
Well If you can pull em all together I'll sort ya no problem. I sound a list on Spotify but haven't a clue how that works

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
tombrady12 said:
Can I download that or is it cloud only
i presume you can download on spotify premium.

its 110 songs so doubt you see a download link anywhere or a cd.

in this day an age most people stream but if you wanted to you could use a trird party programme to rip the tracks

D

deleted profile

Thanks alot.. Having beers at the min so will give it a whizz tomorrow. Thanks