Forza Motorsport 2

Archie

Advanced Member
truffs said:
Archie said:
Got the game today its wicked !!

Loads of DC5'S and loads of parts !! Got 2 DC5's and a DC2 so far......

Won a Mugen one its is spot on and so are the other body kits and parts for them !

Started off with a crx tuned it up and it ran well easily beating the other cars with only minor mods.

Gamer tag is MANNS if anyone wants a race :D
how? its not out until friday?!?!?! :shock:
Mate works in a game shop so I get all the title's early :D

Cant stop playing it :D

luffy

Advanced Member
Archie said:
truffs said:
Archie said:
Got the game today its wicked !!

Loads of DC5'S and loads of parts !! Got 2 DC5's and a DC2 so far......

Won a Mugen one its is spot on and so are the other body kits and parts for them !

Started off with a crx tuned it up and it ran well easily beating the other cars with only minor mods.

Gamer tag is MANNS if anyone wants a race :D
how? its not out until friday?!?!?! :shock:
Mate works in a game shop so I get all the title's early :D

Cant stop playing it :D

thats SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unfair i have waited months for the game, not long now though :D

Vicki

Advanced Member
truffs said:
Roll on 0900 hours tomorrow :lol:

sad hey, a 30 year old looking forward to a game :?
no not really, my 29 year old husband was playing it until 2am this morning! He only picked it up yesterday.

Think I might have to have a go when he goes out since it has DC5s :D

Hes loving the CRX. He had one a few years ago.

He's got himself a supra and painted it a similar colour to what he is having his real one sprayed in at the beginning of july :roll:

mikegsi

Staff member
ive been up till 1am every night this week playing it! cracking game, absolutely knocks gthd to pieces!! teh gameplay is so much better and more realistic!

luffy

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
ive been up till 1am every night this week playing it! cracking game, absolutely knocks gthd to pieces!! teh gameplay is so much better and more realistic!
anyone been on forzamotorsport.net ? some real good info on there

11 hours to go!!!!!!

truffs

hmmm a bit dissapointed that you dont get an in car view, playing it with everything turned of, maybe i should learn to crawl before sprinting :shock: OMG how hard and how many Mods?!?!?!?! Its growing on me, slower than i thougt thought not as as good as PGR 3 at the moment :? but still very good :)

waits to be shot down in a ball of flames :|

Project

Advanced Member
I agree with you truffs very hard to get used to after playing pgr3, tbh i much prefer the driving style of pgr3 only because forza is just soo realistic, i can see myself spending way too much time on this game

bazza

Advanced Member
Project said:
I agree with you truffs very hard to get used to after playing pgr3, tbh i much prefer the driving style of pgr3 only because forza is just soo realistic, i can see myself spending way too much time on this game
Nods.. Bloody addictive.. 6 hours in and I just can't get enough of it.. Mmm.. Maybe work from home this afternoon :wink:

truffs

OK addicted now, way too much time been playing on this. ITs just a shame theres no in car view :cry: