Found something new on my teg.

CJ 251

Advanced Member
I was driving home tonight and noticed my dash was duller than normal I thought shit I must have some bulbs out on my speedo. About 5 miles later I thought know there is no bulbs out it must be something else. I couldn't believe it When i twisted my miles reset lever and my dash lights became brighter. 6years I've owned my teg and I never knew. 🙈🙈 it's the small things in life ay lol 🙈🙈😂😂

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Hahaha there was a thread many years ago to highlight loads of cool things which wernt common knowledge, this was the first thing I found. Haha handy, at night, but I never used it come the end.

If i find it ill link to it, was loads of trick things they do. One being a test to the dials,...you can get them to spin all the way over to the max to test the cluster to name but one. Lol

CJ 251

Advanced Member
I haven't seen that link before. if you find it please share. I need to know how to do that to my dials lol. 😉

Kev.W

Advanced Member
I had this the first time I drove mine at night I had no lights on at all and couldn't tell what speed I was doing and ended following other cars and hoped they wasn't speeding haha

Jimmer said:
Hahaha there was a thread many years ago to highlight loads of cool things which wernt common knowledge, this was the first thing I found. Haha handy, at night, but I never used it come the end.

If i find it ill link to it, was loads of trick things they do. One being a test to the dials,...you can get them to spin all the way over to the max to test the cluster to name but one. Lol
I'd be interested in this thread

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
I've had mine four years only just realised there was a storage hole to the right of the steering wheel. Found 2 locking wheel but keys 😂

ChrisJDMDC5

Advanced Member
How do I do that with the dials?? Looks cool! Loads of cool little things in that other thread also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobs

Oh thank god I though I was a right tool after finding this out after four years of owner ship