Front a tow eye hooks

Mebz

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Yeah shall we say the end of next week for batch 1 as I‘m away until mid next week anyway on holiday mate, that work ?

Added thanks
Sounds good to me.

Mebz

Advanced Member
Mebz
Ricky11
Berg
SamDC5
Reggie91
gaza4
masterjedijay
Ryanj1993
ollieh17
luke20vt
Chombi

ollieh17

Advanced Member
Just thinking if the face of the clamp is black surely shouldnt be much more effort for them to do some all black? If anything cheaper than singling out the one bit!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
ollieh17 said:
Just thinking if the face of the clamp is black surely shouldnt be much more effort for them to do some all black? If anything cheaper than singling out the one bit!
Should be ok - mines genuine so came black and orange but the ones being made will not be coloured so all would be the same (bracket and tow hook) so would be powder coated at the same time but should be fine. I‘ll conf more when I‘m back home mate

zacho

Advanced Member
Mebz
Ricky11
Berg
SamDC5
Reggie91
gaza4
masterjedijay
Ryanj1993
ollieh17
luke20vt
Chombi
Zacho

I'm interested, Thanks

CW05TEG

Advanced Member
Please put me down for a front one, ideally in black but will repaint if that's not an option.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Morning all,

Sorry I have had a lot on and not been online until today. So the total list is as below:

Mebz
Ricky11
Berg
SamDC5
Reggie91
gaza4
masterjedijay
Ryanj1993
ollieh17
luke20vt
Chombi
Zacho
CW05TEG

If so I will send a group message out later and send the details off to get a price for 13 to be made and will ask for all in Brembo red apart from two who have requested Black and will see what they say.

Thanks

Carl

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Mebz
Ricky11
Berg
SamDC5
Reggie91
gaza4
masterjedijay
Ryanj1993
ollieh17
luke20vt
Chombi
Zacho
CW05TEG
dc5_on_tour
AshDC5R

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
Any updates Carl?
Morning mate he should be back now (but I‘ve been held up as I‘m I n the process of putting my house on the market as we found a new bigger one we want and it will also allow me to release enough money to potentially buy a car I‘ve missed out on twice so far in my life so been sidetracked sorry.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Sorry all I have had a lot on but things have quietened down, I am waiting for the final price now (the powder coating price) and then based off of my one (which I have not fitted yet) I can get rough delivery costs as there are pretty big and heavy.

I should have all the required numbers by the end of the week, once again sorry for the delay

Carl

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Just so you all know I have finally got a reply regarding the hooks, just waiting for the powder coating price now which I am chasing today (sorry for the delays been hectic this end) but this is still going ahead

Thanks

Jakke_itr

carl hammond said:
Just so you all know I have finally got a reply regarding the hooks, just waiting for the powder coating price now which I am chasing today (sorry for the delays been hectic this end) but this is still going ahead

Thanks
I would be interested in a front one 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I would be interested in a front one 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Already quoted for the number above, if anyone was to drop out I will let you know else will see if I can get one added mate, all prices however are being done at 15 so will keep you updated