EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Can I get a front one as well please ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
EP3-Carl said:

Got your Facebook message mate (didn‘t wanna reply too early), will speak to the company and see what they can do so should be ok.

Thanks

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Matt-DC5 said:
I‘d also be up for one dependant on price

Will speak to them this week and update you all, I‘m away sat until 24th so will keep on it whilst away also

So looking at 18 now :)

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:

Got your Facebook message mate (didn‘t wanna reply too early), will speak to the company and see what they can do so should be ok.

Thanks

Cheers dude appreciate

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Updated List of interested parties

Mebz
Ricky11
Berg
SamDC5
Reggie91
gaza4
masterjedijay
Ryanj1993
ollieh17
luke20vt
Chombi
Zacho
CW05TEG
dc5_on_tour
AshDC5R
Matt-DC5
EP3-Carl
Jakke_itr

18 Now :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Am I too late to jump in on this?

Front defiantly, maybe a rear price dependant?

Cheers.
Hi mate rear's are not worth it as they already exist and ones that are readily available are cheap to buy anyway in all honesty. The one on my car I bought and had powdercoated in Brembo Red as the original red it came in was nasty, but a rear one is easy to obtain.

The front ones are another story, the Mugen ones mean cutting a hole in the bumper and the one I have is the J's Racing one which isn't available now and fits without the need to cut into or damage the bumper at all, I will add you to the list and see what I can do, should be fine as nothings started but will see if it will bring the price down at all (unlikely as its just 1 more), not sure if I cam but I will try and add you to one of the email groups now.

Carl

Tricktyper

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Hi mate rear's are not worth it as they already exist and ones that are readily available are cheap to buy anyway in all honesty. The one on my car I bought and had powdercoated in Brembo Red as the original red it came in was nasty, but a rear one is easy to obtain.

The front ones are another story, the Mugen ones mean cutting a hole in the bumper and the one I have is the J's Racing one which isn't available now and fits without the need to cut into or damage the bumper at all, I will add you to the list and see what I can do, should be fine as nothings started but will see if it will bring the price down at all (unlikely as its just 1 more), not sure if I cam but I will try and add you to one of the email groups now.

Carl
No worries about the rear, as you say ive seen them readily available before I just wrongly thought you were selling them as a package!

The front toe eye without the need to make cuts in the bumper sounds ideal. Took the Teg out on track for the first time this weekend and was too much fun not to do again so this would prove useful. Just replied to your email. Thanks fella. xthumbup

carl hammond

Advanced Member
No worries about the rear, as you say ive seen them readily available before I just wrongly thought you were selling them as a package!

The front toe eye without the need to make cuts in the bumper sounds ideal. Took the Teg out on track for the first time this weekend and was too much fun not to do again so this would prove useful. Just replied to your email. Thanks fella. xthumbup
No problem mate the rear one I have was pretty cheap tbh as a generic fit and this is how it looks in brembo red fitted http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/45151-carls-cw-2002-dc5-project-restoration-tgm-repaint-pages-567/page-14

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi all I have been away so this is why I have not updated the thread (only landed yesterday). The updates are as follows:

Confirmed parties so far:

* Mebz
* Berg
* Reggie91
* masterjedijay
* luke20vt
* Chombi
* EP3-Carl
* Jakke_itr
* CW05TEG
* Zacho

Awaiting confirmation from:

* SamDC5
* Ryanj1993
* dc5_on_tour
* Matt-DC5
* Tricktyper

Pulled out of the group buy:

* ollieh17
* AshDC5R
* Ricky11
* gaza4

Thanks so far and I will awaiting the final replies regarding confirmation or removal from the group buy, this has been priced based on 15 buying so fingers crossed we still have enough parties)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Morning all, trying to keep this alive as best I can and waiting for a couple of replies still, The list is as below:

Columns populated by user and colour as below

Name / Colour / Conf'd

Confirmed parties:
Mebz / Red / Yes
Berg / Red / Yes
Reggie91 / Red / Yes
masterjedijay / Black if poss / Yes
luke20vt / Red / Yes
Chombi / Red / Yes
EP3-Carl / Red / Yes
Jakke_itr / Red / Yes
CW05TEG / Black if poss / Yes
Zacho / Red / Yes

Still to reply/confirm fi they would want one:
SamDC5 / Red /
dc5_on_tour / Red /
Matt-DC5 / Red /
Tricktyper / Red /

Dropped out:
Ryanj1993 / Red / Pulled Out
ollieh17 / Black if poss / Pulled Out
AshDC5R / Red / Pulled Out
Ricky11 / Red / Pulled Out
gaza4 / Red / Pulled Out

Thanks

Carl

loud945

Hello mate, I can take the place of someone who has dropped out if you like, I'll drop you a pm

carl hammond

Advanced Member
loud945 said:
Hello mate, I can take the place of someone who has dropped out if you like, I'll drop you a pm
Cool mate added for black as requested

SamDC5 said:
Go on then I'll take one in red

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Removed as per he pm following this post :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Morning all, trying to keep this alive as best I can and waiting for a couple of replies still, The list is as below:

Columns populated by user and colour as below

Name / Colour / Conf'd

Confirmed parties:
Mebz / Red / Yes
Berg / Red / Yes
Reggie91 / Red / Yes
masterjedijay / Black if poss / Yes
luke20vt / Red / Yes
Chombi / Red / Yes
EP3-Carl / Red / Yes
Jakke_itr / Red / Yes
CW05TEG / Black if poss / Yes
Zacho / Red / Yes
Loud945 / Black if poss / Yes

Still to reply/confirm fi they would want one:
Matt-DC5 / Red /
Tricktyper / Red /
dc5_on_tour / Red / - I am to update him with postage amount before confirmation due to location (will be today or tomorrow)

Dropped out:
SamDC5 / Red / Pulled Out
Ryanj1993 / Red / Pulled Out
ollieh17 / Black if poss / Pulled Out
AshDC5R / Red / Pulled Out
Ricky11 / Red / Pulled Out
gaza4 / Red / Pulled Out

Thanks

Carl

Mebz

Advanced Member
Could we put a deadline on it?

Massively appreciate your efforts but the people not replying is getting frustrating.