Front a tow eye hooks

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Can those who have not confirmed please confirm if they are still in on this or not and what option works best for them as I need to start taking deposits if everyone is in. Thanks

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Updated so far

Mebz / Option 3
Berg / Option 3
Reggie91 /
masterjedijay / Option 3
luke20vt / Option 3
Chombi / Option 3
EP3-Carl /
Jakke_itr /
CW05TEG /
Zacho /
loud945 / Option 3
20Drift / Option 3
dc5_on_tour / Option 3

Baldilocks

Hi Carl, as discussed I‘m interested in taking one of these if someone else drops out. Ideally in Black for stealth look, but will take red if that‘s all that‘s available :)

Cheers

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Baldilocks said:
Hi Carl, as discussed I‘m interested in taking one of these if someone else drops out. Ideally in Black for stealth look, but will take red if that‘s all that‘s available :)

Cheers
Leave it with me mate I am waiting for the guy who's making them to get back to the UK from his holiday and I will add you :)

Mebz

Advanced Member
Sorry guys but because of my impatience I'm going to pull out of this group buy.

Decided to go down a different route.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
Sorry guys but because of my impatience I'm going to pull out of this group buy.

Decided to go down a different route.
Sorry buddy the guys been away :-(

Did you get one in the end or something similar ?

berg

Im going to pull out of this now as it seems to have gone a bit dead so ive gone the mugen route in time for track season

Thanks for the efforts though

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Sorry guys it was hard getting everyone to confirm and accept the price I contacted the guy who was going to do it and he has not yet replied. Quite a few have dropped out / gone for Mugen ones so if these are wanted I would have to see what I can do as the price would be diff based on lower numbers now :-(

I think he got annoyed as so many dropped out the first time, then the numbers changed again and he just wanted to get started and then over xmas went quiet on me.

Mebz

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Sorry guys it was hard getting everyone to confirm and accept the price I contacted the guy who was going to do it and he has not yet replied. Quite a few have dropped out / gone for Mugen ones so if these are wanted I would have to see what I can do as the price would be diff based on lower numbers now :-(

I think he got annoyed as so many dropped out the first time, then the numbers changed again and he just wanted to get started and then over xmas went quiet on me.
Good effort Carl. Appreciate you taking time to sort this. Unfortunately I was just impatient and went mugen.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
Good effort Carl. Appreciate you taking time to sort this. Unfortunately I was just impatient and went mugen.
No problem at all, it's quite a hard and time consuming thing to do, are you up and running for track season now ?

Mebz

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
No problem at all, it's quite a hard and time consuming thing to do, are you up and running for track season now ?
Nope. Car is still at grinspeed. Waiting for freaky parts to deliver their 2 piece 335 brake kit.