Front lower control arm bushes for DC5

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
Hi All

Looking for a bit of advice please :)

I need new bushes for the front lower control arms and I am looking for OEM/OE quality

Are the EP3 ones the same as ours?

Anyone know have any info that might help?

Thanks

Paul :D

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
I recived a set of hardrace hardened rubber bushes today :), was them or the poly bushes.

Obviously havnt fitted them yet but look good quality, and after reading through loads of threads on here and type R owners forum, seem to be the better choice if your looking for oem likeness, but stronger than oem, and unless your bushes are complete shot already good chance you won't notice the difference. I use my teg as a daily so.

I bought mine through respirit on here, they have them listed.

Getting them fitted in two weeks so will update on my opinion if you want.

Alex.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I have a set of the poly bushes to be fitted soon. I've heard that these tend to squeak but if you use some silicone grease it is supposed to stop this. They seem good quality too. I've heard that HardRace products are Taiwanese, not that I'm knocking them but I thought they were American.

nellly

Advanced Member
you cant get OEM ones, well you can but you have to buy the whole arm at £400 ish a side, not a choice for most people.

the polyones are fine, i run them and i haven't noticed any down sides not squeaks etc

scrawnban

Brockstar89 said:
Hi All

Looking for a bit of advice please :)

I need new bushes for the front lower control arms and I am looking for OEM/OE quality

Are the EP3 ones the same as ours?

Anyone know have any info that might help?

Thanks

Paul :D
Www.Nengun.com do a decent range for them you might find something suitable there