front Wheel stud and bearing part number?

Brecht

Advanced Member
As the title states, looking for the part numbers for the Front wheel bearing and front wheel studs!
I wanted to put it in the part number topic but it's not something people look at everyday so if someone has the numbers i'll post it in there!
From what i've read the front wheel bearing is the same as that of an s2000 and it would be 44300-s47-008 maybe someone can confirm this?
For the wheel studs , i had a part number for the rears but it seems they are different from the front studs?
i've got 90113-s5h-005 for the rears, when i google it it says it's for the integra 2001-2006 but for the rear only which i find pretty strange :D

thanks, hope you can help me with this!

Brecht

Advanced Member
Well i've used the search, that's where i got the number from... just wanted to be 100% sure it is the correct one ;) But thanks now i know :)
Well i wanted the oem numbers because i'm from belgium and i've got a Honda garage few blocks from my home so it would be easier...
Since they can't look up jdm cars I've got to provide them the numbers so they can order it..

i've got 10 wheel bolts at home with part number 90113-s5h-005, just measured them and the have the same length and thickness as the ones Tegiwa linked... but the ones i have on the front of my car are longer than these!
The ones fitted are about 5mm longer in length and the spline where it's thicker is a bit longer.
would it be okay to fit these then?

Thanks for the help !