frozen out..

boz5r

Advanced Member
Anybody found it hard to get into the drivers side in these conditions the passenger side is ok its as if the drivers side lock is frozen cos the pin stays down strange ? cheers.

Chris-DC5

Advanced Member
Try unlocking the door witht the key.(dont try to hard and snap the key though( :shock: )) I get the same problem.

Cheers

WestYorkshireman

Advanced Member
This also happened to me, the passenger door opened no problem so I had to get in that side and pull the drivers door pin up to get it to open.

gibbyboy

Advanced Member
This happened to me on Saturday night, both passenger side and drivers side were frozen shut!

Took me 15 mins to get in the car :D

stephen1612

Advanced Member
Roll on the summer, the same thing happened me last night... took forever to get into the car :lol:

jay82

Advanced Member
happened me three times this winter. the pin isn't popping up all the way, if u can get in the passenger side door just reach across and hit the door switch to lock then open. if the two doors are like this climb in the boot :lol: and do the same. i pulled off my door card and had a look but counldn't find a problem :-k

Cal Type R

i was reading this only yesterday thinking what a odd problemt to have.

go to get in the Teg this morning. what dya know - bloody thing!

so this put me in a great mood, knowing my headlight stopped working, the speedo sensor is gaaaay, and i cant get into the boot after having the rear screen broken and glass stuck in the lock.

luckily it drives so bloody well!

tho, that said, getting into my 58 plate 1.2 i-vtec Jazz wasnt so much fun.... 1.2 powah and a lovely 'deep sapphire' blue. not ftw :evil:

boz5r

Advanced Member
Good to know its not just mine tho i cant put key in the lock as it has rubber type R stoppers in the holes anyone else have these ?

ITRNETWKZ

twice in the last month Ive had to climb in the boot becuase of frozen doors. Looks like Im stealing it or something.

jay82

Advanced Member
Re:

boz5r said:
Good to know its not just mine tho i cant put key in the lock as it has rubber type R stoppers in the holes anyone else have these ?
do u have picks of these?