FRSU settings opinions

dan_ep82

Advanced Member
Hey,
I went to a place about an hour away today to get some adjustment made on my Teg.

Mods are rear camber arms,lowered on teins with oem wheels.

Now heres the weird part, I have Eibach Camber bolts but he said the Teg had camber adjustment stock and he seemed to adjust it well enough,or did he? Bit lost looking at the page to be honest.

Next part is he said he could set it up (give me the settings etc) but when I went down he just wanted to put it to stock,don't think it was his thing at all so I googled some settings off of here

So he threw it up and I got him to put these numbers on it for now until I can get to Jomo

As you can see my tracking was way out after I hit the rock,it'd explain why I thought it felt weird,but now its hard to know if its better than stock lol

dan_ep82

Advanced Member
Yeah,I'm in the Republic of Ireland so it would cost a fortune, Jomo Engineering is only about an hour away and they do alot of suspension set ups on the ITCC cars. The guy I went to just dials the numbers in,even though he told me different.

I forgot about Jomo to be honest initially and then I had it booked in.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Where is jomo located? Would not mind getting mine done there if he is setting up race cars

_BILLY_EK9_

Advanced Member
I see, always best to take these sorts of cars to someone that's see one before lol

and no the front camber is fixed on the dc5 as is the back, he should of used the bolts.

dan_ep82

Advanced Member
Killucan in Westmeath, he quoted €200 and very complete after service aswell.

@ Billy He has done work on some ITCC cars but they just gave him the numbers,he implied on the phone that he could set it up correctly for me,different story when I got there.

Also,I was watching him adjust the camber on the screen?