FRSU

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
as my other thread is about new tyres i also want to get the teg set up for fast road with the new tyres.

its lowered on tein coilovers, I'm slightly confused reading up about FRSU, on the rear i know i need rear camber arms but on the front everyone saying about the adjustment bolts??

my front shocks have the the adjustments built into the top mount so will i still need the adjustment bolts ??

can someone give me a list of everything i'd need to get it set up properly

sorry if its already been covered but I've read so much about it now, I've confused myself :xaiweb5:

maxvr6

Advanced Member
If you're top mounts have camber adjustment then no you don't need the camber bolts, the reason most use these is because most stick to OEM shocks which of course have no camber adjustment.

All you need now is rear camber arms and you're ready for a FRSU ;)

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
maxvr6 said:
If you're top mounts have camber adjustment then no you don't need the camber bolts, the reason most use these is because most stick to OEM shocks which of course have no camber adjustment.

All you need now is rear camber arms and you're ready for a FRSU ;)
thanks matey, any arms recommended ?

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Most go for Eibach/spc but there are plenty others that are good, several people on here have been very impressed with the quality of the hardrace ones lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Plus 1 for Hardrace,

Cheaper then Eibachs, steel in construction and very good quality. xthumbup

which ever set you get, strip them down and copper grease the lot. Makes adjustment a lot easier in the future that way should you need it, they get very dirty very quickly. haha

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
brilliant guys thanks a lot

no one got a link for the set i need by any chance :xaiweb5:

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Pm jono at REspirit, he will sort you out for either set mate. Have a look in the traders section ;)