Fuel Filter for DC5 Type R

yeezy

Advanced Member
Hi guys, hope all is well.

Im intending to do a full service on my teg. However, I would like to change the fuel filter along the way as I believe it has never been changed previously while the teg is in UK.

I believe I have found the correct part on cox motorsport for 30 odd quid. Before I commit myself, have any of you guys change the fuel filter before? Also, where is the fuel filter located?

The link below is the fuel filter from cox motorsport mentioned above.

http://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/genuine-honda-integra-typer-dc5-fuel-filter-p-4340.html

Thank you all in advance.

Best regards

Yeezy

hondaft

Advanced Member
Yeh mate that's the one I used and fitted perfectly and been running fine for a few months now :)

Be very careful when you are attaching the old connector as its very delicate, I broke mine and had to solder it back on, not the end of the world but was inconvenient since I didn't have a solder at my mates where I done it.

And as above, that's the best guide to follow :)

yeezy

Advanced Member
hondaft said:
Yeh mate that's the one I used and fitted perfectly and been running fine for a few months now :)

Be very careful when you are attaching the old connector as its very delicate, I broke mine and had to solder it back on, not the end of the world but was inconvenient since I didn't have a solder at my mates where I done it.

And as above, that's the best guide to follow :)
Thanks for the heads up mate. And I will now be very careful in removing and attaching the new fuel filter :)

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
my car has developed a fuel leak when i fill the tank to the top! if i under fill by a litre then its fine, but when you fill to the click it leaks a bit from the area around the fuel filter.

am i right in thinking this is due to the seal between the tank and the filter?

i would try it myslef, but as the car is S/C with upgraded lines and pump etc i dont want to break something!

edit: does anyone know if you can get the rubber seal on its own? cheers