Fuel hard line &.....

Pasty

Banned
So guys, I'm in the middle of doing my fuel hardline system, but I can't seam to work out, what the other hard line next to it is? It's not a return as the fuel pump has one line out.....

So what I'm trying to work out is if it's needed? So in simpler terms, where the fuel hardline is in the back of the bulkhead..... The other hard line that's attached to it with the bracket, what does it connect to on the engine? I was sure it was a breather or somethjng!

So any help / pics of yours would be great :)

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
If i'm following you correctly its the EVAP system, so a breather for the fuel tank to prevent it vacuuming. If trace the hose it goes into the hardpipe on the side of the engine, into a small canister then a sensor on the throttle body.

You can remove the all the stuff engine bay, disable the sensor in k-pro and just vent the tank to atmosphere. Do not block it off as you will vacuum the full tank (i.e when you open the fuel cap you'll hear it sucking in lots of air).

You will need to remove the evap stuff in the engine bay for the ITB's as there is location for the sensor.

Pasty

Banned
Perfect buddy?! I'm am a mess of making myself clear lol! Thanks for everyone's help :)