Fujitsubo Power Getter and Spoon B-Pipe

Linus27

Advanced Member
My DC5 came with a newish looking Fujitsubo Power Getter back box that has never been fitted to the car. I believe Fujitsubo pipes are a different length to OEM and I would need a different length mid pipe to make it fit. I'm considering getting a new cat back system anyway as I'm currently running a Spoon mid-pipe and OEM back box. As this Power Getter back box looks pretty new, I'm wondering if its worth either getting my Spoon mid-pipe modified to make it fit or getting a custom b-pipe. I doubt I'll find a Fujitsubo mid-pipe anywhere.

Crazy idea or worth doing? Anyone running something similar?

Chewy

Advanced Member
Get a custom one made up, No point chopping a Spoon pipe up if it's in decent condition.

You'll quite likely be able to sell your Spoon B-pipe for the same price as a Custom B-pipe.

Linus27

Advanced Member
Get a custom one made up, No point chopping a Spoon pipe up if it's in decent condition.

You'll quite likely be able to sell your Spoon B-pipe for the same price as a Custom B-pipe.
My Spoon B-pipe only cost £120 so not a big loss really and I've had it on the car for 4 years. Custom might be a better option though.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Linus27 said:
My Spoon B-pipe only cost £120 so not a big loss really and I've had it on the car for 4 years. Custom might be a better option though.
In that case it owes you nothing. haha.

End of the day the Spoon is 2.5" ID and I'd assume you'll be going for the same on the custom one so it's probably worth getting a few quotes from difference places on how much it would be to chop the spoon up or have a custom one made, and then go with the cheaper option.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Just modify the spoon or the fuji to fit. Or get a piece made up to fit in between if the gap is big enough to retain original fitment :) would sound good.

I wouldn't mind trying my spoon with the Toda to hear what thats like, but its chilly atm haha

Linus27

Advanced Member
Cheers guys. Will pop over to TGM and speak to Tom and see what he can do :)

S'arrt

I've got a custom 3" B-pipe mated to Fujitsubo RM01A - it was on the car when I bought it, and I am pretty certain TGM made it up. It sounds awesome! It's not track friendly though, I've got on despite failing a sound test though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk