Fujitsubo RM01A cat back exhaust.

will144

Thinkning bout my first mod already. Does anyone have a Fujitsubo RM01A cat back exhaust. How loud is it? Thanks.

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
I've got one on mine with Spoon 2-1 Decat and it's not loud at all.

Very nice purr low down and mid range, with an audible growl on FT and in VTEC.

It's louder than a Twinloop as that's the only other A/M exhaust i've had, but it does make a lovely noise.

For reference I'm 30 years old and drive around town a lot and it's my daily, so I don't want anything deafening.

For me it's the perfect solution.

dave c

400hp K20
shameless plug for a video but... this should give you a bit of info on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09nTdNBI13Q

In short tho, as Ant said, a nice freeflowing system that isn't loud just has a good sporty tone, and fantastic build quality.

Even shorter...It's a winner

Shorter again...Buy one!

donkeykong

Advanced Member
I have one also, i must say it's not that loud stationary and driving, vtec it's nice.
there was one for sale in the wanted or swaps section. he needed oem back, check it

Marpol

Advanced Member
Another thumbs up from me!

Had one on my DC2 and was so impressed with the quality and sound had to get one for the 5 too :xgrin:

Coomya

I've got one on mine (with standard manifold and cat), it sounds very nice, nice tone and not too intrusive on the motorways.

It seems there's plenty of happy customers here :)

dotty

Advanced Member
I had one on my last DC5 and it was great.

Also had one on my JDM EP3 and it was mated to a toda header.

Perfect.

I'd have another one on my current teg but I'm more than happy with the mugen twin loop :)

brucey87

Advanced Member
i had one fitted to my teg when i bought it. it was a very quiet system when mated to oem manifold. wish i never sold it now :(

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Also worth noting is it was approved by my fiancée as she could hear herself talk over it. Whether that is such a good thing I'm still unsure...

But it received female approval and I can hear Iron Maiden over it. What more could one want from an exhaust.

CJN

Advanced Member
I think I want this exhaust now... or maybe the Kakimoto.

There's none for sale atm second hand, and I would rather buy second hand as new prices (even with the help of a certain member) are steep.