Fujitsubo RM01A or HKS Hi Power

tokgeen

Hi all,

Im choosing between these 2 exhausts. In terms of cost, they are similar with RM01A slightly more $$ (but the difference is negligible)

hence im wondering if any of you have tried both? whats the difference

because of the unique design of the hks hi power, correct me if wrong, it provides better low end torque... whereas RM01A like other exhaust, probably give u better flow during mid/high rpm, but slower at the start.

let me hear your views :)
thanks a bunch!

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
How strange, I've been considering exactly the same two exhaust systems... :shock:

So, any comments doubly appreciated! :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
i have hks, i love it. thankyou please :wink:

what i find and one of the main reasons i chose it was that in normal driving its not stooopidly loud, when vtecing together with the injen cai it sounds awesome.

power wise i havent got a clue.

Suped

Advanced Member
just put an order in with GT-Culture for the HKS exhaust. Saw on mike's teg so had to go for the same! hehe

Can't wait for it to be installed. :lol:

dobber

Advanced Member
Ahhhh, i was the first to have this exhaust, always like to be 1 step ahead of the game :wink:

Got mine ftom TGM as many others have now too :)

rayray

Im very happy with my Fujitsubo RM01A, the car has more torque and is more responsive, another plus point is the little amount of burnt fuel oil that gets spat out the backbox onto the body work, Ive heard the HKS spits out a stupid amount all up to the spoiler, Sound wise they are both simliar (not to loud or quiet) supprising considering the Fujitsubo is a competition exhaust.....

Suped

Advanced Member
nice one JK. Now I know where all the money has gone in the expensive cinema sound hardware. Truly a gorgeous sound.

mikegsi

Staff member
id like to hear mine from the roadside, twinned with the cai ive been told it sounds amazing in vtec, but not sure if id be happy handing it over without me being in the passenger seat!

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
Yup we have HKS and Top Fuel exhausts about to leave Japan. If anyone wants either let me know asap so we can add to container before vessel sails.