Fujitsubo?

sh33n

Advanced Member
I've got one of these fitted to my otherwise standard DC5, my mate (who use to have an EP3) tells me that it's a Fujitsubo Power Getter, and that it is a very good exhaust system!

Are they good, have I got lucky getting this with the car?

Certainly sounds the part, a small burble at low revs, and screaming when giving it some beans!

Wootty

Advanced Member
Just fitted the quieter RM01A ad its just the job with the Jackson header on. Loveky burble low down, not droney at 4k but hit the loud pedal and it does just that..... :lol:

Wootty

Advanced Member
iDrew said:
I have the Power Getter - Wooty sums it up pretty well 8) :lol:
Did you have any trouble fitting it? Mine is very close to the rear anti-roll bar where it loops over it behind the wheel. I've bent the hangers a bit and tightened up the rubbers with some tie wraps and its clear now. But since its a larger bore than standard there is not much room there.

iDrew

Advanced Member
No, mine went straight on :?

It's been on for a year with no strange clunks or rattles :wink:

ally_mac

Advanced Member
i have the Fujitsubo Power Getter exhaust and it is a very very good exhaust in my opinion, so u did fall in with a good exhaust

Spykee

im not sure who the main dealer is for FGK but they sell them at Hyeline in Cardiff........ they are pretty pricy though!

im Sh33n's mate btw!

my RM01A was close to the rear ARB but i didnt really have any problems with it. you could occasionally her it knock though on a hard left hand turn.

Alex