fullrace turbo kit

alan-lee

Advanced Member
If you have someone dedicated on the job (and capable) of course it's not long. But as with the best garages, that going to be rare.
Not arguing, just an alternative view
Yeah im not arguing.. I dont know the garage situation in the rest of the uk..

I have quite a good relationship eith the guy who does my work as ive been going to him for 5+ years and so my works always done in good time

eXceed

Resident Driver
Lol my car's been at TGM for 4 months now and still no real idea when I'll be getting it back or even how much it'll all cost yet!

Although saying that they are 2 men down, but would have thought for the work I was having done they didn't really need that long!

It's an excrutiatingly and almost insulting amount of time to have to wait, but the truth is I know they're doing a good job. Is it worth it? I don't know yet as haven't got the car back but looking at other people's cars (such as JT's ;)) I have nothing to worry about.

dave7368

Advanced Member
eXceed said:
Lol my car's been at TGM for 4 months now and still no real idea when I'll be getting it back or even how much it'll all cost yet!

Although saying that they are 2 men down, but would have thought for the work I was having done they didn't really need that long!

It's an excrutiatingly and almost insulting amount of time to have to wait, but the truth is I know they're doing a good job. Is it worth it? I don't know yet as haven't got the car back but looking at other people's cars (such as JT's ;)) I have nothing to worry about.
ha.. mine has been there over 13 months, eveyone i know thinks i've sold it!!!!!!!

eXceed

Resident Driver
dave7368 said:
ha.. mine has been there over 13 months, eveyone i know thinks i've sold it!!!!!!!
Lol I take it you're race preparing it, completely reshelling or something along those lines?! Oh god I can't be without a car for that long...