Futurutos

gonzo

Advanced Member
Top place! :lol:

Highly recommended! :lol:

Speak to Jason there and mention Steve with Blue DC5 - he'll sort you out!!

dobber

Advanced Member
Well the time i went there they had a White DC5 there that was a snotter. Crack in bodywork. On the quater panel as it starts to come over teh door, my guess it would have been filled and repaired, plus all the rear panelwork didnt fit correctly indication IMO that it had previously been in an accident. I personally wouldnt go there. Just my opinion though.

Livvy

Advanced Member
dobber said:
Well the time i went there they had a White DC5 there that was a snotter. Crack in bodywork. On the quater panel as it starts to come over teh door, my guess it would have been filled and repaired, plus all the rear panelwork didnt fit correctly indication IMO that it had previously been in an accident. I personally wouldnt go there. Just my opinion though.

The one in the showroom, your on about, is the one they were gonna use for track days. Your right though, it was rough :D

gonzo

Advanced Member
That one wasn't for sale to the public!!

It was bought for stupid money as an accident repair car to be stripped and used as a race car!!

dobber

Advanced Member
Ah ok, thats a relief then hehe.

Wish they had told me that when i was looking round it as i would of had a different impression of them when i was buying, could have possibly bought from them........but didnt :D

B0DSKI

Cheers Guys :)

U say they have a dodgy looking white one in the showroom, is that the one thats still on the site ??

Any other dealers in the south east u recomend for DC5s ??

gonzo

Advanced Member
B0DSKI said:
Cheers Guys :)

U say they have a dodgy looking white one in the showroom, is that the one thats still on the site ??

Any other dealers in the south east u recomend for DC5s ??
Not sure if its still in their showroom or if its gone off to be race tuned! I know they had a couple more white ones coming in...

aself66

Advanced Member
i got my blue one from there last august, they were really helpfull and the car was in top nick. Best garage ive bought from!

JOM

Advanced Member
They are just down the road from me, if you want me to give a car the once over let me know.

Zero7

Advanced Member
Bodski,

you the same geezer off scoobynet who was going to be looking in a while?

B0DSKI

Ellos Zero or should i say CyberEvo :) Yep it's me M8 the CTR is paid for next month so the DC5 is still top of the list of replacements! Howu getting on with yours ?

Cheers for that as well JOM i'm only in Essex so aint far from them but i appreciate u sayin you'd check out any motors for me :D

Zero7

Advanced Member
B0DSKI said:
Ellos Zero or should i say CyberEvo :) Yep it's me M8 the CTR is paid for next month so the DC5 is still top of the list of replacements! Howu getting on with yours ?

Cheers for that as well JOM i'm only in Essex so aint far from them but i appreciate u sayin you'd check out any motors for me :D
Hi Bdoski, yes I am aka Cyberevo. I'm getting on fine in my Teg, she really is awesome, ok, not as quick as some of the scoobies or evo's but a hell of a lot more fun in licence retaining teritory.

Have fun on this board, most questions you may have can be found doing a search, but fire away if you need any help. :)