Gaskets

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Gasket shop??

Sorry...... try your local friendly exhaust (ats etc) as they are failry common styles.

andyd

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Gasket shop??

Sorry...... try your local friendly exhaust (ats etc) as they are failry common styles.
I've done that one, and there a took big bore for OEM stuff :(

I've got some of the exhaust gaskets now just need the cat one...

Andy

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone who does evo exhausts etc will be able to help, my local ats always sources my gaskets regardless of size and have had no problems so far, whats the matter with the old ones?

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
i know the top one looks like the gasket i got with the spoon 2-1, and you can order replacements through them......hth

andyd

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Anyone who does evo exhausts etc will be able to help, my local ats always sources my gaskets regardless of size and have had no problems so far, whats the matter with the old ones?
Its not got any..... LOL

Andy

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
I just fitted my Spoon 2-1 and it didnt come with any gaskets so Tom just said to use some exhuast gasket paste (£3 from Halfords)

I didnt have any when I took the old one off either.

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
thread revival here, just had my 2-1 off because it was blowing (with gasket on the flexi pipe side)

anyone find a gasket that fitted??

any help appreciated as i need to get it back on and together today.

i would try exhaust paste, but it looks like the gap between the manifold and 2-1 section is too big to get it to mate up perfectly with paste.

cheers
Ed

fonz600

Advanced Member
I tried b4 and came up with nothing. Went my Toda dealer and asked bout it. He called his supplier, told it was an OEM part, went to Honda and they don't have it :?