Genesis Anyone?

Metalhead

Just saw this on Pistonheads...

CLICK LINK

One pics shows the head unit ripped out... no doubt because it'd only play Phil Collins CDs!!! :wink:

Limited edition or just lowered? (front bumper damaged by the look of it too!)

:oops:

LeeH

Advanced Member
Its got a flat on the front :lol:

What is he hiding anyhow in the Photo's as he's chopped the background off :?

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
Its had a front end smash on the passenger side too by the looks of it, and its missing the head light! Looks like he's trying to kid someone,

Also it says he is waiting for his car to come from Japan, those photos look like that DC5 is in Japan, hence the background being removed! And the white car you can see in the 4th picture, doesnt look like its available in the uk.

Take a closer look, i could be wrong

LeeH

Advanced Member
I noticed that........is it a JDM accord??? Is there such a thing?

raz786

Advanced Member
The advert has to be a joke or just a scam, the headlights clearly missing and the efforts to delete the background a woeful to say the least. You'd have to be mad to try and actually buy this car :lol:

Project

Advanced Member
nah thats not an accord, more like a mazda mpv and thats a fit as well, its definately pictures from japan, this must be a joke right :lol:

Hancock

Advanced Member
someones got to ring this person up and ask him whats the genesis edition about.

175mph wtf mine does 190 :lol:

ReKo

Advanced Member
Ah yes the infamous Genesis model with the factory delete options:

*) Stereo
*) Tyre Pressure
*) Headlight
*) Clean history.

Type-R to the max.

jay82

Advanced Member
i reckon that picture was taken in a crap yard and that's why he's taken out the back ground, gonna try e-mailing him asking about it. will post up the reply

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Evs said:
That's a shocker tbh - ad should be removed imho :shock:
I went to the trouble to report it on the grounds of false description and dodgy photos...not sure if it will though :roll:

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
That's insane. All PH adverts should be moderated IMO for the free advertising space they get to a massive user base.

Evs

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
Evs said:
That's a shocker tbh - ad should be removed imho :shock:
I went to the trouble to report it on the grounds of false description and dodgy photos...not sure if it will though :roll:
Good effort xthumbup

Ross M

Advanced Member
I nearly got caught with a scam when selling my old car. The reply I had was worded the same way, ie, not correct / proper english! :x

Good job for reporting it! :)

Metalhead

It's back on Pistonheads but with the pics cropped so they don't show the stuffed front bumper! :cry:

LeeH

Advanced Member
ReKo said:
Ah yes the infamous Genesis model with the factory delete options:

*) Stereo
*) Tyre Pressure
*) Headlight
*) Clean history.

Type-R to the max.
PMSL :lol:

cricmcn

i emailed this lunatic about this car.. apparently its got 290bhp standard and can be derestricted to 360bhp and he has printouts to prove! :D going to buy it tomorrow! :roll: lol.. love wastein scammers time!