Genuine Mugen Spoiler value?

jrscho

Advanced Member
When the mugen wing first came out they were £1400 or £1600 as said, can't remember which one. but as most things they tend to drop in price! Don't forget exchange rates play a big role also hence the difference in prices..

For example a maxx racing bonnet, originally they were £1400. I know someone who paid that price for it, but rates got better and prices dropped and when I bought it I paid nearly half of what he did a good few years later!

delsoljon86

Advanced Member
Ive researched this over the last couple of days. If you want to buy one of these second hand in Japan they can fetch serious money £1000.00 shipping and import fees on this can take it up to £1500-2000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPOON TEG

delsoljon86 said:
Ive researched this over the last couple of days. If you want to buy one of these second hand in Japan they can fetch serious money £1000.00 shipping and import fees on this can take it up to £1500-2000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
.......the awkward silence after you dropped that bombshell :xgrin:

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
£1500 lol do me a favour, you can buy these cars for less than £6000. You'd have to be a bit mental to consider spending that sort of money on a spoiler.