Get your car back after few years of selling it.

armjoker

Advanced Member
Did anyone bought hi own car back after few years of selling it?

My old teg is for sale now, and I'm in search of new car. Not looking at Hondas at all tbh, but looking for something close to teg (sporty, and for everyday use). For some reason I can't stop thinking of buying it back... It's not even close to the car I sold (new owner didn't look after it we'll).

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I'm sure a couple of people on here have done that. A lot regret selling it and are looking for another one.

DC5RS

DC5
armjoker said:
Did anyone bought hi own car back after few years of selling it?

My old teg is for sale now, and I'm in search of new car. Not looking at Hondas at all tbh, but looking for something close to teg (sporty, and for everyday use). For some reason I can't stop thinking of buying it back... It's not even close to the car I sold (new owner didn't look after it we'll).
wait don't you have a blue one for sale right now? you had another teg? or totally other car?

Salty-DC5

Sold my artic blue one last november, unable to find a nice clean replacement i decided to contact the guy i sold it to last month luckily he had only covered 2,000kms and kept it immaculate & considered selling! that afternoon i drove it home :)

armjoker

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
wait don't you have a blue one for sale right now? you had another teg? or totally other car?
I sold it 2 years ago. Im driving EK civic now.

armjoker

Advanced Member
Salty-DC5 said:
Sold my artic blue one last november, unable to find a nice clean replacement i decided to contact the guy i sold it to last month luckily he had only covered 2,000kms and kept it immaculate & considered selling! that afternoon i drove it home :)
WOW, thats a nice story with happy ending :)

jammy02

Advanced Member
To be honest, I tried to track down my old one, but couldn't.

didn't save the guys number either regrettably.

On to the new one I went!

James

DC5RS

DC5
armjoker said:
I sold it 2 years ago. Im driving EK civic now.
Ohh so the new owner of your old teg is selling it. Looks like it was well looked after though. Has some nice mods too.

armjoker

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
Ohh so the new owner of your old teg is selling it. Looks like it was well looked after though. Has some nice mods too.
Do i know you?;) where are you from?
All the mods it has was done by me.